Join 80 other vendors positioned throughout the Lane Events Performance Hall for an evening of sampling and sharing with 5,000 or more women whose ages are typically 25-65.
- The event runs from 4-9PM with all booths required to be fully set up by 3PM.
- Attendees come in waves so be prepared to handle the volume and enthusiasm of our guests.
- There’ll be health screenings, a fashion show and stage entertainment, food and beverage, demonstrations and above all else, laughter and learning.
- This is the first and only event in Lane County designed for, of and about women of all ages.
- 2016 vendors have 1st refusal on booth space.
- Vendor packets will be released no later than 1/23/17 and will include Booth Space #, FAQ’s and loading time details.
- Each vendor is required to provide a $50 item for giveaway and we ask for a 2nd item to be used in a silent auction benefiting free youth heart screenings.