Join 80 other vendors positioned throughout the Lane Events Performance Hall for an evening of sampling and sharing with 5,000 or more women whose ages are typically 25-65.
- The event runs from 3-8PM with all booths required to be fully set up by 12PM.
- Attendees come in waves so be prepared to handle the volume and enthusiasm of our guests.
- A luncheon will be held 12-1:30, (200) attendees will be let into the main hall for a VIP preview at 1:30.
- There’ll be health screenings, a fashion show and stage entertainment, food and beverage, demonstrations and above all else, laughter and learning.
- This is the first and only event in Lane County designed for, of and about women of all ages.
- 2017 vendors have 1st refusal on booth space.
- Vendor packets will be released no later than 1/17/18 and will include Booth Space #, FAQ’s and loading time details.
- Each vendor is required to provide a $50 item for giveaway and we ask for a 2nd item to be used in a silent auction benefiting free youth heart screenings.